ISC 2022 – Transforming the Future
ISC High Performance 2022, the must-attend event for the HPC community in Europe, is fast approaching. The LUMI supercomputer is exhibiting this year, and we are excited to be able to meet you face-to-face again.
Come and meet us at our booth, H811, and discover what LUMI, the European flagship supercomputer is all about:
- An HPC system of over 550 petaflop/s of computing power in its final configuration based on modern GPU processors is expected to claim top positions on the Top500 list.
- The Swiss army knife of science: lending itself to a multitude of research problems such as climate change, natural language processing, genomics, and pandemic research, to name a few.
- It is built on world-class environmental sustainability and cost-efficiency, helping the European ICT sector become greener and more cost-efficient, which is necessary to reach the EU’s ambitious climate targets and pave the way for the green transition.
- An innovative approach to collaboration. LUMI is a unique endeavor of ten European countries, investing together in an HPC ecosystem and demonstrating a paradigm shift showcasing excellence and cost-efficiency based on long-term HPC and scientific tradition.
Our stand program includes Flash Talks which we are hosting on Tuesday 31st May as follows:
- 10:30 LUMI: the EuroHPC flagship supercomputer, Pekka Manninen, Director of LUMI leadership computing facility, CSC – IT Center for Science. A representative of AMD will join Pekka for a discussion after the talk at 10:45
- 13:00 Evaluating programming models and performance analysis tools for LUMI, George Markomanolis, Lead HPC Scientist at CSC – IT Center for Science
- 16:00 LUMI as the platform of the Destination Earth Program, Jenni Kontkanen, Climate Strategist at CSC – IT Center for Science
You can also take a virtual reality tour of the LUMI data center at our stand, meet our experts and try your luck with the wheel of fortune.
Our experts are ready to talk to you!