The CSC Summer School in High-Performance Computing 2023
The traditional CSC HPC Summer School will be organized from 27.6 – 6.7.2023 in Nuuksio, Espoo.
The school is aimed at graduate students working in various fields of science, e.g., chemistry, physics, life sciences, engineering, or economics, as well as Industrial R&D professionals. Also, undergraduates, as well as post-docs, will find the school very useful.
The ten days of school are filled with coding, sports, leisure activities, and having a good time together. It will be an experience you will never forget with the midnight sun in the Nordic night next to the breathtaking wilderness!
The following topics will be covered:
• Basics of parallel programming using message-passing (MPI) and threading (OpenMP) paradigms
• Programming GPUs with OpenMP and HIP
• Efficient input/output using parallel I/O
• More advanced topics in MPI
• Hybrid parallel programming combining MPI, OpenMP, HIP
• Building real-world HPC applications.
• Brief introduction to Quantum Computing
For more information and registration, please see the event website.