The CSC Summer School in High-Performance Computing
Want to spend ten amazing days learning HPC? Then join CSC Summer School in High-performance Computing this June-July.
CSC Summer School brings together undergraduate and graduate students and postdoctoral researchers in different disciplines of scientific computing from all over the world. The contents consist of lectures and hands-on training on parallel programming, code optimization, and other necessary skills in the development of scientific software.
The ten days of school are filled with coding, sports, leisure activities, and having a good time together. It will be an experience you will never forget with the midnight sun in the Nordic night next to the breathtaking wilderness!
The following topics will be covered:
- Basics of parallel programming using message-passing (MPI) and threading (OpenMP) paradigms
- Programming GPUs with OpenMP and HIP
- Efficient input/output using parallel I/O
- More advanced topics in MPI
- Hybrid parallel programming combining MPI, OpenMP, HIP
- Building real-world HPC applications.
Read more about the summer school and register. The registration ends on 13.5.2022.